FestiGals - the Ultimates Girls Weekend
Looking for a great weekend for the girls? Somewhere to talk, eat, sitesee, drink, and just celebrate friendship and womenhood? Then FestiGals weekend is for you. FestiGals celebrates women, their lives and friendships while supporting women’s causes.
FestiGals is for women of all ages. It's a weekend festival dedicated to celebrating women! Fashion, food, friendship and fun, FestiGals is the original girlfriend getaway for women to recharge and reconnect with a relaxing, festive and authentic New Orleans experience. Whether you’re in the mood to shop, eat, drink, explore local culture and history or just relax and be pampered, FestiGals has you covered. Choose from our New Orleans Escapade Packages or customize your own visit.
Highlights of the Weekend
Some of the highlights include:
- If These Walls Could Talk: Private tours that take you behind the walls of the French Quarter, Garden District and nearby plantations for a glimpse of New Orleans history and architecture
- Retail Therapy: Spa and shopping experiences that will pamper and spoil
- Ladies Who Lunch: Enjoy lunch with your girlfriends and a listen to a special keynote speaker. A portion of the netproceeds will benefit Dress for Success and Women for Women International.
- Diva Dine Arounds: Fine and casual dining at some of New Orleans most famous restaurants
- Sinfully Sweet: A chocolate and wine pairing experience for sweet indulgers
- Fire & Ice: Cocktail block party featuring Rockin’ Dopsie
- Stiletto Stroll: An authentic New Orleans style parade for all FestiGals guests and sponsors
- Sip n’ Sashay: Slip on your walking shoes for a sophisticated bar crawl
- S.H.E. Series: A series of seminars with dynamic guests speaking on a variety of topics dedicated to Self, Heart and Empowerment (S.H.E.)
- Gospel & Grits: A soulful brunch where you can sing, clap and dance while enjoying fabulous food; perfect close to FestiGals weekend
When and Where and Tickets
FestiGals happens every year in mid-July at the Hotel Monteleone, 214 Royal Street in the heart of the French Quarter. Visit the FestiGals website for details and ticket information. Questions? Call 1-855-GAL-WKND (425-9563) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.