11. King ArthurKing Arthur and his merry men rolls on Sunday of the first weekend of Carnival parades.
12. The Ancient DruidsThe Druids do not have a king. Instead there's an "Arch Druid" and a jester. The Ancient Druids roll on the Wednesday of the between the first and second weekend of Carnival parades.
The first Nyx Parade was 2012. It's an all female krewe and rolls after the Ancient Druids.
14. Krewe of Babylon The Krewe of Babylon's ruler is called "Sargon," the legendary king of the ancient Semitic races. Babylon as always been among the most secret of the krewes, keeping the identity of the king, and the theme of the ball a closely guarded secret. Babylon rolls on the Thursday between the first and second weekends of Carnival parades.
15. The Knights of ChaosThe Knights of Chaos is so named because it is made up of riders on other krewes and uses floats from other parades. Chaos rolls on the Thursday between the first and second weekend of Carnival parades.
The Krewe of Muses represents the nine muses who were the daughters of Zues in Greek mythology. This all-women krewe has a giant shoe as its Queen's float. The Muses roll on the Thursday between the two weekends of Carnival parades.
17. The Knights of HermesThe Knights of Hermes is another Mardi Gras Krewe from the 1930s. Hermes is the messengerr of the gods in Greek mythology. Hermes rolls on the Friday of the second weekend of Carnival parades.
Le Krewe D'Etat always stages a satirical parade. D'Etat keeps its theme and float titles a closely guarded secret. The most fun about D'Etat is reading the float titles. D'Etat rolls on the Friday of the second weekend of Carnival parades.
19. Krewe of MorpheusThe Krewe of Morpheus is open to everyone, regardless of sex or race. It rolls on the Friday of the second weekend of Carnival parades.
20. Krewe of IrisThe Krewe of Iris is a popular women only parade named for the goddess of the rainbow. This is one of the oldest krewes in Mardi Gras, dating back to 1917. The Krewe of Iris rolls on the Saturday of the second weekend of Carnival parades.