Lots of Cool and Spirited Fun:
- Average High 89°: (32°:C)
- Average Low 75°: (24°:C)
- Average Rainfall: 7.6"
What To Wear:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes or Sandals
- Casual Warm Weather Clothing
- Rain Gear
There are great hotel rates and packages and usually a lot of specially priced summer menus at great restaurants, and Essence Festival perks up the town in the early part of the month.
Afternoon thunderstorms are common, and the humidity makes it feel hotter.
- Special Exhibit- Turning Point: The Doolittle Raid, the Battle of Coral Sea and the Battle of Midway National World War II Museum. July 1 -July 8
- Every Thursday Ogden After Hours Concert at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- June 01 – September 3, Animal Grossology at the Audubon Zoo
- Fourth of July
- July 6-8 Essence Music Festival
- July 13-15 San Fermin in Nueva Orleans orThe Running of the Bulls, only our bulls are members of the Big Easy Rollergirls.
- July 7th at 7:30pm - Wiz Khalifa brings his Rolling Papers tour with special guests Big Sean and Chevy Woods to the UNO Lakefront Arena.
- Jul 21 New Orleans Voodoo vs. Georgia Force 7:30 PM at the New Orleans Arena
- July 25-29th Tales of the Cocktail
- Every Thursday Twilight Concert series in City Park.